Panchakarma therapy program includes a preparatory phase, which starts few days before therapies start. A special diet has to be followed before and during Panchakarma therapies. Post Panchakarma diet plan will be provided on the last day of therapies. A gradual transition to normal diet is very important after detox therapies. Panchakarma therapies include daily Abhyanga (oil massage), Swedana (steam therapy),Shirodhara and a special therapy based on the individual need. Therapy last for 2.5-3 hours everyday and is done for 3 days, 5 days or 7 days in a row.
Panchakarma therapy program includes the following:
- Initial Ayurvedic consultation
- Every day customized treatments for about 2.5-3hours
- Daily evaluation and instructions
- Instructions for Yoga and Pranayama
- Specialized organic herbal teas and ingredients for detox diet will be provided to cook at home
- During and post Panchakarma (until follow up consultation) Email support.
- Care plan to take home following the therapy
- Follow up consultation includes a personalized plan for wellness and recommendation of supplements as needed